2.20.2012

painting in progress: sanctuary

 

This painting came out of nowhere. I nave nicknamed this my cheerleader piece because as I am getting ready for the RAW Stimulus Art Exhibit on March 1st, this painting just called out to be made and the words of encouragement had to be said. The idea came together fast and the process felt wonderful. I'll share more details about the piece in another post. Today, I wanted to show this painting in progress over a weeks time. 

 
*******************
 

RAW Stimulus Art Exhibit Details:
Thursday, March 1, 2012 @ 8:00PM
Martini Ranch | 7295 E. Stetson Drive | Scottsdale, AZ 85251
21+ event. Fashionable attire. Tickets are $10 presale.
Please buy tickets from this link in support of me:
http://www.rawartists.org/view-artists/userprofile/CreativeStash

No comments: