7.15.2010

painting in progress: scooby


 Scooby 7-11-2010

Remember Scooby?  I have been working on this painting since the end of February.  Back in May I removed his front legs due to placement and then I stalled.  Click here to see the last update on my blog. I was unsure of how to get his front legs right so, I ended up letting the painting sit for over a month because I was afraid to mess it up.  Finally, I mustered up the confidence to go for it.  I mean, I couldn't just leave Scoobs without legs, now could I?

3 comments:

Softflexgirl said...

This really turned out great. His legs look perfect!

nanke's stuff said...

Scooby is so cute, and his legs are just right! nancy

Kristen (Creative Stash) said...

Thanks Sara & Nancy! Of course I tinkered with Scooby again this weekend. His ears were a little too big but I truly am done now! Will post final artwork this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog!