2.15.2012

new art prints and greeting cards: fireflies and dandelion

Fireflies

Dandelion

New art prints are available in my shops online at Society6 and Fine Art America.


New greeting cards are available in my shop online at Fine Art America.

I continue to work through professionally scanning my collection of paintings. I completed these two paintings in the summer of 2009. You can see my painting work in progress here and here.

I am grateful for my shops at Society6 and Fine Art America to help bring art prints and greeting cards of my work to you, dear collector. When you buy a product from Society6 or Fine Art America, they produce it using high quality materials, they give you multiple options to customize your order such as print size, with a frame (prints above shown with walnut conservation frames offered in my Society6 shop) or on canvas and they ship it to you on behalf of me, the artist.


No comments: