Wowza, June sure did fly by. We uprooted ourselves from Arizona and traveled home to Long Island, New York for 2 whole weeks to visit family and friends, explore NYC, catch a Phish concert and hit the beach. It was a great trip and aside from my stomach being a constant issue it was perfect. I'm not sure why my stomach goes into disarray each time I go away, it's such a pain, literally. It must be stress induced since I was fine as soon as I returned home. What is that all about?! Anyhoo, here were my goals for June ...
- continue work on S & J wedding invitation - working away ...
- post new beaded necklace and 2 art resin earrings in shop - done, done and done
- creative every day challenge check in - checked in with other artist progress, so nice to see!
- enjoy two weeks of summer vacation with our families!!! - woo hoo
- added my paintings to this blog's artwork page. may decide to narrow it down to show just a few images on the page and link to a full showcase of artwork via PDF.
|Bridge in Central Park|
|Large Nests at Brooklyn Botanical Garden|
- continue work on S & J wedding invitation
- creative every day challenge check in
- continue packing and preparing for move later this summer - eek! Right now we are unsure of exactly where we are going but, we need to leave our rental soon so, just keep packing ... just keep packing
- possibly post a moving sale for Etsy shop?
- create pdf file for artwork page instead of the long list and then move on to design page.
- try and make time to move - family walks, yoga and dance. It feels good to move.
If you would like to join in the Meetup biz goals fun, head on over to Athena Dreams to read more about how we support one another and how to join in.