7.05.2011

july biz goals


Wowza, June sure did fly by. We uprooted ourselves from Arizona and traveled home to Long Island, New York for 2 whole weeks to visit family and friends, explore NYC, catch a Phish concert and hit the beach. It was a great trip and aside from my stomach being a constant issue it was perfect. I'm not sure why my stomach goes into disarray each time I go away, it's such a pain, literally. It must be stress induced since I was fine as soon as I returned home. What is that all about?! Anyhoo, here were my goals for June ...

 June Goals
  • continue work on S & J wedding invitation - working away ...
  • post new beaded necklace and 2 art resin earrings in shop - done, done and done
  • creative every day challenge check in - checked in with other artist progress, so nice to see!
  • enjoy two weeks of summer vacation with our families!!! - woo hoo
  • added my paintings to this blog's artwork page.  may decide to narrow it down to show just a few images on the page and link to a full showcase of artwork via PDF.
Bridge in Central Park
Large Nests at Brooklyn Botanical Garden
 July Goals
  • continue work on S & J wedding invitation
  • creative every day challenge check in
  • continue packing and preparing for move later this summer - eek! Right now we are unsure of exactly where we are going but, we need to leave our rental soon so, just keep packing ... just keep packing
  • possibly post a moving sale for Etsy shop?
  • create pdf file for artwork page instead of the long list and then move on to design page.
  • try and make time to move - family walks, yoga and dance. It feels good to move.
"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us" ~ Joseph Campbell

If you would like to join in the Meetup biz goals fun, head on over to Athena Dreams to read more about how we support one another and how to join in.

7 comments:

sarah s. said...

love your quote for the month....best of luck with your July....

Liz said...

Oh moving without a destination, always a "fun" endeavor... hope you find a great place to land. Yay on your July goals, hope you get through them all done and can check them off your list!

Sandy Coleman said...

Hi,
Good luck with July. :-)

Anonymous said...

good luck with July; I love the idea of staying in motion. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the continued support on my monthly goals Sarah, Liz, Sandy and Lindsey! I am trying to remind myself moving will be "fun", Liz :)

B @ Sweet Limes said...

Love those pictures, I'd love a chance to go explore there myself.

Unknown said...

Hi B, there is something mysterious about those pictures and the light at the end of the tunnel spoke clearly to me this month. I hope you get chance to explore there soon!