August was a great month of creative energy. Being an August baby, I always make sure to have a good time in August (no matter how stinking hot it is here in Arizona). The kids are back in school, they are really enjoying learning and the new activities they are experiencing. Ethan is learning the violin this year and Hudson is giddy about everything at school especially computer lab and P.E. I am enjoying everyone in the house being back on a regular schedule.
- promote etsy birthday sale - did this all month and had a few sales!
- finish "blue" bracelet I started - need to pick up crimps before i can finish
- creative every day challenge check in, theme this month is "red"- blogged here and here.
- create a 35 before 35 list - Fun! I tweaked it a bit all month and I think I am happy with the final list here. Now the real fun will be doing these things
- play with new watercolor paints and paper - this has been great
- continue preparing for move - Put this out of my mind for the month, I needed a break.
- make time to move - family walks, yoga and dance - I started walking my myself in the morning and took the kids a couple of evenings. I hiked tonto natural bridge with my family and I joined a friend's yoga class one night which was wonderful.
- others things i accomplished this month ... opened a fine art america shop, although not ready to show it yet, posted new braided necklaces for sale in my etsy shop, made my first hemp necklace, created the teach play love painting for our dear daycare provider who we said goodbye too as our youngest child went off to elementary school and lastly finished commissioned painting for a baby girl's nursery.
If you would like to join in the Meetup biz goals fun, head on over to Athena Dreams to read more about how we support one another and how to join in.
- creative every day challenge check in, theme this month is "history"
- play with new watercolor paints and paper
- work on this blog pages: design, invitation and praise
- work on fine art america shop
- create necklaces with art pendants I made a few months ago
- outright accounting program
- pick up on preparing for move
- make time to move - family walks, yoga and dance