9.15.2011

you have my heart

Then, 2001

Bert and I have been married for 10 years today! We celebrated last week by spending the day driving north with stops at Sedona and Flagstaff along our way to the Grand Caynon. We had long walks, delicious quiet (kid-free) meals together, and a precious night of just the two of us. It was awesome.

Now, 2011

Today we celebrate all that we have been through together ... friendship, love, growth, adventure and of course our share of challenges. I am grateful that we have always worked through our challenges together. We truly adore each other. I can literally spend all day wasting my time with with my husband (and many days we do just that) without every tiring of his presence. I am grateful to have a constant source of love in my life and am so thankful for this man, our family and the life we have built together. 

Bert, you have my heart.

3 comments:

Prim and Propah said...

Soooooooooo mushy! haha Congrats on 10 years!

Unknown said...

yep, i am a total mush with my hubby!!!! thanks Amanda :)

The Neerings Family said...

<3 What a great 10th!