9.13.2011

tukula head wraps


My package of head wraps from Tukula arrived! I have been pretty excited about these beauties. Just look at them, such wonderful patterns and colors! They come in a set of 3 random African prints, not knowing what would arrive was definitely part of the fun.

Tukula is a cause driven business dedicated to investing in Ugandan entrepreneurs. Artisans are paid an above average wage in return for quality handmade products which leads to healthier families, economic development, and responsible consumerism. Visit there website here and facebook page here.

I wore the orange pattern today, and in fact I still have it on! Sorry for the slightly creepy picture of me. I was trying to get a good angle of the head wrap, I usually squint in pictures and I am trying to work on that. haha.


I wear my hair up in a bun or pony most days so, having these bold and beautiful head wraps will make me look good and feel good with little effort, easy peasy. The one I'm wearing now has stayed put all day without the need for any bobby pins and it is so comfortable. Aren't new accessories fun?!

2 comments:

Prim and Propah said...

Hey! Those are adorable! And you are adorable!

Unknown said...

aww thanks sweetie! and i can't get enough of the wraps I have been wearing them every day ;)