8.04.2011

daughters grow in a garden of love


I was delightfully commissioned to do a painting for a baby girl's nursery. The mother doesn't have a specific theme or color palette for the nursery so, I focused on creating something girly and filled with beauty and of course flowers came to my mind but, I didn't want to stop there - I added some loving words about daughters, I think it adds just the right about of sweetness to the painting.

Want to commission me to create a special painting for you?  Please feel free to email me to discuss your project. To see more of my work visit my artwork page.

2 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

What a great idea for a nursery. The cool part is it will also be a great piece for when she is older. This will be a real keepsake for her.

Unknown said...

Thank you Carolyn, I was hoping to to create something that would grow with her, glad you think I succeeded!