11.21.2011

BOGO for the holidays!


Personalized magnet sets are going BOGO for the holidays - buy one get one 50% off! Customize your set with family photos, wedding pictures, artwork, nature, vacation photos - whatever you want!


My handmade bottle cap magnet sets are a wonderful gift idea and now they can be customized! These little treasures are made from recycled bottle caps featuring custom images supplied by you! Pictures may be converted to black and white upon request. You can have two of the same set or two different sets made, you decide! Sale ends Dec 14th.


Here are some of the lovely things people say about shopping at Creative Stash:

Love these magnets! The best 20 bucks i ever spent! I can't wait to get another set. ~ Vicky
Super fast delivery and beautiful packaging. The magnets are gorgeous, although that word doesn't seem to do them justice! Thank you so much! ~ Peggy
I got the magnets. they are fantastic!!!!!! every time i need a gift this is what i am giving. i love them so much. I need some for myself. thanks so much! ~ Wendy
Kristen is an extremely talented artist. I love many of her creations and have purchased her jewelry and have her delightful frig magnets. ~ Stacy
To my friends and customers, a sincere thank you for supporting indie handmade businesses and for shopping with me at Creative Stash on Etsy!♥

No comments: