1.17.2009

design: tropical flowers


My sister Kelly is getting married this year. I have been working on her invites and am almost at the point where I can finally print everything out and assemble. Kelly and Joe are having a destination wedding in Mexico. Her colors are a striking black and hot pink and she wanted to incorporate tropical flowers.

I drew these tropical flowers on the computer with my wacom (really need to use this more!!!) and they will be printed on the final invite as part of the background with the accent of hot pink. I sent Kelly 3 options for the closure today and am awaiting her feedback. I'm excited to see the final invite come together!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the final product! You'll have to show it to me the next time that I see you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I had a last minute design "aha moment" this weekend that gave the invite a whole new look - I'm really excited for it too!