7.24.2012

vacation on long island

My family and I are back from a two week vacation on Long Island in New York. We saw so many wonderful people and places. I gathered a few favorite photos to share with you.


We celebrated two great friends tying the knot, caught some waves at the beach, rocked out at a Phish concert, celebrated two great friends baby shower (see the painting I created for their daughter Lily), kids played with their cousins, celebrated a childhood friends bridal shower, roasted s'mores over a campfire, took a day trip to NYC and attended lots and lots of BBQ's and pool parties. It was a whirlwind of activity and jammed packed fun. We got home on July 10th but, it might as well have been yesterday. It took me a really long time to get back into my daily groove. But, that's what vacations are for right - to laugh, play and the come home and reset.

Hope you are enjoying some summer fun and hopefully even a little relaxation sprinkled in too.

No comments: