4.10.2010

monthly goal meetup

I am so behind on all my little projects. 2 weeks away can really throw things out of whack ;) It's a new month which means it's time for the monthly goal Meet Up at Athena Dreams. The Meet Up is a monthly goal sharing group.

Here were my March goals ...

  1. add magnets to etsy shop - made 50 magnets and sold them all while away! Now I need to make more for my etsy shop.
  2. finish 3 wedding invitation suites - 1 down 2 to go. All will be wrapped up and sent for printing by the end of this weekend.
  3. continue 1 web site freelance project - in progress
  4. buy art materials for new products: chain and pendants - chain bought still need some new pendants
  5. scooby painting (my first ever pet portrait painting) - in progress
  6. get to the gym 3-4x a week and get moving in some way the other days - oh boy. Definitely slacked on this one. Keeping this on the list!
And here we go into April...
  1. add magnets to etsy shop
  2. create & package up 50 magnets for communion favors
  3. continue web site freelance project
  4. buy art materials for new products: copper pendants
  5. scooby painting (my first ever pet portrait painting)
  6. get to the gym 3-4x a week and get moving in some way the other days
Wishing everyone a creative and productive month!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Welcome back to real life Kristen! YAY on selling out of the magnets while you were away, and awesome on the pet portrait start. Hope you have a Wonderful month!

Unknown said...

Thanks Liz! I am slowly getting back to reality and I mean slowly ;)