4.12.2010

art fest in cave creek

Last month Bert & I drove up to Cave Creek, Arizona to visit our friends Mark and Carla of Black Mountain Jewelry. It was really nice to see them and all the wonderful jewelry creations they have been working on. Mother's Day is right around the corner and our friends at Black Mountain Jewelry create beautiful custom birthstone jewelry. I am the proud owner of a peridot Tree of Life Ring and we gifted my mom a Tree of Life Necklace which she LOVES.

It was also nice to be in the Cave Creek area. I think it has been well over 3 years since we ventured there and I remembered why I loved it so much. It's very much an artist retreat. Many of the artists at ArtFest lived in the area. They have tons of shopping from one of a kind boutique and antique shops and many many restaurants to choose from ... like Big Earls' Greasy Eats!

No comments: