3.16.2009

organize ... zen

before

after

I'm a Leo. Which means I pretty much obsess over organizing things. I get uncomfortable in messy or cluttered spaces even if it's not in my view. I know it's there and it eats away at me. That was the case with our hallway closet. It was being neglected and things started piling up. I knew it was happening for weeks but, motivation to clean it just escaped me. Finally, I tackled it head on yesterday.

Ahh
... organize ... zen.

Now, I need to tap into my inner organizer and be one with my computer files. Boy is that a monumental task! The rewards of taking time to do this will be great though ... computer peace.

Over at simple mom blog there is a nice article 7 organizing myths debunked written by a guest blogger, Mandi, who is also my new favorite blogger at organizing your way.

No comments: