8.05.2008

sketching: college book

I was cleaning out our utility room a.k.a where I store all sorts of random things tonight and I came across my college sketchbook. It was a lot of fun to look through it. I really enjoyed seeing such random images, thoughts, drawings and a bit of nonsense ;) Here are some of my favorite snippets!

Technical drawing of a horse in armor


A butterfly with travelers wings
(nyc subway map used to create the wings)


It is always fun to get mystical ~ dragons and castle

Left is a self portrait
I used art to vent my rage often those days

Here I was playing with color as a selective element

The next 2 sketches are removed from my usual sketching style. They are much more rigid and controlled. It's nice to do things differently from time to time for experimentation & growth.

No comments: