11.05.2012

RAWawards this week


Remember the indie art awards I was encouraging you to vote for me for?! Well friends, the results are in and I did not make it into the Raw Artists Phoenix RAWards semi-finalists. It's all good though. I am really proud of trying! I want to thank all of you who voted for me. I love you!!! ♥

See who made it into Phoenix semi-finalists here: http://www.rawartists.org/phoenix/rawards2012
 

The Phoenix RAWawards are this Thursday, November 8th at Martini Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona from 7pm-12am.  If you live in the Phoenix area, please check out this art event and support your local artists and vote live for RAW Artist of the Year! Tickets pre-sale $15 at http://www.rawartists.org/phoenix/rawards2012 and $20 at door. I have an extra ticket for the event if you'd like to join me. Leave a message here on the blog or email me at krisfagan (at) cox (dot) net.

P.S. If you live in another city, check the RAW artists website to see when your local show is.

No comments: