I moved forward in many creative ways in March. I strayed from my goals and allowed my journey to take some twists and turns. Before jumping into April let's see what happened in March ...
- credible nutrition postcard design - done!
- east valley artisans postcard - only received 1 artist image so, I need to follow up on participation.
- move creative stash website to my blog - eek, I'm ignoring this
- begin new wedding invitation design - I will be tackling this asap
- custom painting - need to purchase the canvas and get started
- custom coaster - artwork prints have been chosen, I need to print, cut and resin.
- get involved with this month's creative every day theme - this was lost in the shuffle. I will try again for April.
- family art play time- yes of course! lots of family painting sessions this month
- try meal planning- downloaded a planner but haven't set time aside yet to think on this.
- gym - pretty good. Not great but, pretty good. We took some family walks this month which were nice, would like to keep up with those.
I have designed a few software icon packages in the past and received a referral this month to create this software icon package for Design Tech.
I received a custom order for an art print necklace and since I was mixing resin for that, I made a bunch of art pendants to create new necklaces with.
I have been wanting to experiment with a mandala style paintings and one evening I was inspired to do it. This painting is for sale in my Etsy shop along with these new items.
A few months ago I created the logo design for Credible Nutrition and this month they contacted me about designing a postcard to go along with it. Barbie and Rachel are a joy to work with. They offer a wide range of counseling and consultation options to help get you healthy!
Lastly, a childhood friend is expecting her first baby and had a baby shower back in NY. Sadly, I wasn't able to attend but, I channeled my energy and love for her into a gift for the baby's nursery. I really want to show you it but, I just mailed it off yesterday so, I'll have to wait until she receives it next week to blog about it.
So you see, I was quite busy even if my goals were a bit abandoned. I hope my momentum stays and I can will my wondering self into doing what I plan this month!
- begin S&J wedding invitation design
- completed commissioned baby nursery painting
- print art and resin custom coasters
- list new bottle cap magnet set and create with resin art pendants
- add about page to creative stash blog
- get involved with creative every day theme - small
- family art play time
- setup monthly meal plan
- movement - family walks, yoga and dance