11.07.2012

hissyfits hullabaloo handmade market 11/11!


I have been drinking lots of coffee, creating and preparing for the past few weeks for this event! I will have original artwork, art prints, jewelry and hand painted stones available for purchase this Sunday at Hissyfits Hullababloo Handmade Market.

I love this handmade boutique! I go every year as a shopper and am always delighted with the gifts I find there. This year will be my first time as a vendor and as excited as I am to show my work, I am just as excited to shop! Are you coming? With over 70 vendors, you're sure to find some unique holiday gifts, plus you'll be supporting local owned businesses! What could be better than that?

Here are a couple of the booths I'm looking forward to seeing. Remember there will be OVER 70 VENDORS so, this is just a small sampling of the goodness you will find. 


If you know my son Hudson, you know he LOVES Desert Baby's tie shirts.
As a matter of fact, he just asked me this morning when he will have a new one. 



Wearable Art by Nadia Khalighi Taylor






Mer*made — with Keri Mosier.


Jnz Altered Art



No comments: