11.01.2012

art every day month


November is Art Every Day Month with Leah Piken Kolidas! I participated last year and loved it so much I made a promise to myself to do it again this year.  It's amazing to see where you art takes you when you practice every day. You can see what I created in 2011 here.

I'm a longtime blog reader and participator of Creative Every Day but, half way through this year I had to let go of the monthly prompts and give attention to some other projects I had on my plate. I promised myself that I would, for sure, do Art Every Day Month this year to connect with the wonderful art community Leah has created. Looking back, AEDM 2011 propelled me into making art on a very regular basis. I am so grateful for that and I can't believe a year has passed already! I am going to share my daily art on instagram (@kristenfagan) and twitter (@creativestash) and will using the hastag #aedm2012. I will also post my adventures here when I can, I'm thinking it'll be a weekly roundup. Let's see what transpires! 

To see what other AEDM artists are creating and to join in yourself click here.

No comments: