11.22.2010

recycled bottle cap magnets - made to order


My handmade bottle cap magnet sets are a wonderful gift idea and they can now be customized! These little treasures are made from recycled bottle caps featuring custom image(s) supplied by you. Custom images can be family photos, child's artwork, nature photos, anything you want! I will accepting custom magnet set orders until Dec 10th.

Details
- magnets are 1 inch round
- custom images are set into a bottle cap with clear resin
- super duper 1/2 inch magnets hold several sheets of paper
- set of 6 magnets will be shipped to you in a gift tin.

♥ Testimonials:
Love these magnets!! The best 20 bucks i ever spent!! I cant wait to get another set. ~ Vicky
Super fast delivery and beautiful packaging. The magnets are gorgeous, although that word doesn't seem to do them justice! Thank you so much! ~ Peggy
I got the magnets. they are fantastic!!!!!! every time i need a gift this is what i am giving. i love them so much. I need some for myself. thanks so much! ~ Wendy

HOLIDAY BOGO SALE! Buy one set and get your second set half off!  Your second set can be the same or a different set of custom images. You will need to contact me via etsy or email krisfagan (at) cox.net to set up a reserved listing with special pricing for BOGO sale.

No comments: