11.04.2010

BOGO holiday sale!


My etsy shop is going BOGO for the holidays, buy one get one 50% off! Plus, FREE SHIPPING in the US!

Sale fine print: BOGO offer is good for all items in my shop! 50% off is applied to the lower priced item. You will need to contact me via etsy or email krisfagan (at) cox (dot) net to set up a reserved listing with special pricing for your items. Sale ends Dec 15th.  So there you have it, buy a one item from Creative Stash and get a second item of equal or lessor value for 50% off!

Here are some of the lovely things people say about shopping at Creative Stash:
Love these magnets!! The best 20 bucks i ever spent!! I cant wait to get another set. ~ Vicky
Super fast delivery and beautiful packaging. The magnets are gorgeous, although that word doesn't seem to do them justice! Thank you so much! ~ Peggy
I got the magnets. they are fantastic!!!!!! every time i need a gift this is what i am giving. i love them so much. I need some for myself. thanks so much! ~ Wendy
Kristen is an extremely talented artist. I love many of her creations and have purchased her jewelry and have her delightful frig magnets. ~ Stacy
Absolutely beautiful! I've only had it [art necklace] a few hours and have already received wonderful comments. ~ Stacy
I recently purchased my first pair of earrings from Kristen and I love them! I get many compliments when I wear them. I am so impressed with her craftsmanship and beautiful design. Thank you so much Kristen... Your awesome! ~ Amanda
To my friends and customers, a sincere thank you for supporting indie handmade businesses and for shopping with me at Creative Stash!♥

No comments: