October, so sad to see you go. It was an amazing month. Our family staycation rocked. I realized just how much I missed the people I see and live with every day. I get myself so wrapped up in this project and that project that taking a whole week to catch up and enjoy each day with my favorite people in the whole world was fantastic.
- web site client - in progress and moving along well
- logo design client - completed
- promote custom magnets for the holidays - underway
- promote monthly sale & test out renewing Etsy items daily - underway, getting more traffic but no extra sales yet, I'll give it another month of daily renewing to assess.
- family staycation - woo hoo! - so much awesomeness!
- make Halloween decorations - kids want more spooky stuff! boo,didn't get to create. oh well we'll try for fall/thanksgiving crafts
- reacquaint myself with the gym - YES! it is great to be back even if it's just 2-3 days a weeks
- cook up some real food not all the processed stuff we've been eating lately (I blame it on coupons!) - made a few new dishes, my son E's new favorite dish is ground turkey tacos.
- web site client - finish up design galleries and press/news page
- teach cartooning to 2 elementary classes each week
- east vallery artisans logo design
- promote custom magnets for the holidays
- fill custom magnet orders
- continue to test out renewing etsy items daily
- post new items on etsy - bookmarks and notecards
- test out new items - bottle cap bookmarks and bobby pins
- craft sales 11/12 and 11/26
- create custom coasters for Suzan
- create custom painting for Jenny
- create custom painting for Inessa
- cook Thanksgiving dinner
- family fall crafts
- set aside gym time
- set aside cooking time
If you would like to join in the Meetup biz goals fun, head on over to Athena Dreams to read more about what we do and how to join in. Wishing everyone a calm and balanced November in the midst of holiday craziness!