11.16.2010

handmade goodness: desert baby


Desert Baby specializes in handmade goodies for Moms and the Lil' Ones that rule their lives. All items are created and hand-sewn by my good friend and fellow hip mama, Amanda. Amanda has a wonderful eye for beautiful fabrics and does an impeccable job making her products.  You can tell lots of love and care are put into everything she makes. Check out Desert Baby on Facebook!

 These are some just of the adorable ready to ship goodies from Desert Baby

Infant Car Seat Canopy Covers
Organic Cotton Tie Onesie
Minky Burp Cloths
You can totally tell I'm a mom of boys, right?!  Desert Baby, of course has items in girlie girl fabric and styles too! Amanda loves custom orders and truly aims to please. I have placed numerous custom orders with her and she is kind, fair and super easy to work with.

Child Painter's Apron
 This is one custom item I ordered, a painter's apron for my son's 3rd birthday. My son loves rainbow colors so, this fabric was just perfect! He adores it and since it rolls up, we can easily store all his brushes in it when they are not in use.

No comments: