10.06.2010

monsters on main this friday


This Friday I'll have a booth selling my canvas earrings, beaded jewelry and one of a kind bottlecap magnets at Downtown Mesa's Monsters on Main event from 6pm - 10 pm. It will be  my first booth in 4 years!

Event Highlights: Live Bands, Art Booths, Zombie Walk, Frightful Short Film Fest, Carved Pumpkin Contest, Costume Contest, Haunted Basement Tours and Make n' Take Projects. Plus, all booths on the South side of Main Street, between Robson & MacDonald, are for exclusive use by Steampunk artisans for the first ever Steampunk Street event! 

I'll be setup alongside my friend, Kandes of Tricky Fox Designs, located on the South side of Main Street, between MacDonald & Center from 6pm - 10 pm. Come check it out, get into the Halloween spirit and say hello! 

No comments: