10.26.2010

creepy cool halloween crafts

Halloween has never been my favorite holiday ... gasp, I know! How can a creative person say such a thing?! Whatever the reason, each year I embrace it just a little bit more with the help of my kids. They really get excited about it and want more decorations! Especially the scary and creepy variety, or so I'm told.  So, this year I have kept my eye out for some creepy cool crafts we can make together ... someday!

A Floating Ghost by Everyday is Crafting Day
Spooky shoes! by Corvus Tristis
Eyeball Wreath by booturtle

Hanging Spiders by Muse Lodge
Creepy Specimen Art by Tatertots and Jello
Recycled Haloween Paper Bag Bowls by The Long Thread
Skeleton Wreath by Mega Spooky
Recycled Little Monsters by Alisa Burke
Halloween Necklace by Jamie Hogsett

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link!

Unknown said...

you're very welcome! great shoes!!!

Amber said...

Is it the orange/black color scheme? I've never been fond of that part. And truthfully, other than pumpkin carving I don't do much Halloween crafting. These are all great projects though!

Unknown said...

I think it's more my teenage years and how the holiday turned from fun to scary!!! I'm slowing easing back into the holiday. Happy Halloween Amber!