10.12.2010

a crafty holiday


I believe it is important to buy from artists and support people who make handmade goods. When you buy handmade, you truly are buying meaningful gifts from real people.  I was planning on posting some of my favorite handmade finds for the holidays so, when I came across the "A Crafty Holiday" blog hop effort hosted by Angela, of The Artists House, I decided to participate without giving it a second thought.

November 1 - December 20.  Participating blogs will feature handmade shops and items on their personal lists (be it to give or to get) and share why they are vowing to buy handmade this year. I can't wait to see all the lovely handmade and artistic items!

Want to participate?  The deadline is October 14th so, sign up today! Event details can be found here - A Crafty Holiday Blog Hop Event.

No comments: