7.22.2009

heady necklaces debut


This is my debut line of heady pendant necklaces. The necklaces are handcrafted with antique brass chain and round pendants created from my original acrylic paintings. These sweet little pendants are eye catching as I like to work in vibrant colors. The image of my painting is printed on a high quality, glossy paper and then sealed onto the brass pendant with lacquer. Necklaces range from 16-18" in length.

Here are the different styles up close:

I created these heady necklaces to sell at Phish Red Rocks next weekend. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Carla said...

They look awesome! And totally fair priced. I hope you sell them all!! And if you do, time to get that Etsy shop up. :)

Unknown said...

These turned out so nice! What a great idea for the Phish show. :)

Sara

Cali said...

You did a great job.!! All those heady necklaces are truly awesome. Like the simple designs.