5.23.2012

RAW: stimulus artist showcase

I realized that I shared my video interview from the RAW artists showcase on my facebook page but, never shared it here with you. So without further ado, here is my You Tube debut!


It was such a great event. It was truly wonderful to meet local artists, hear their stories and experience their work. I hope I can make it out to the June showcase and see who is there and enjoy the event from a different perspective. Today, I wanted to share with you some of the talented artists featured alongside me at Raw: Stimulus. There were many more but these are the artists that were near my setup and whom I was able to chat with. Click on their names to watch each of their video interviews if you want to learn more.

Peggy DErrico
Visual Artist

Bill Nash
Photography


Ashley Clark
Sonic Styles Upcycled Vinyl


Jennifer Jansen
JNZ Altered Art


 Larry Stone
12 North Photography


Check out all the photos from the RAW Stimulus event at Martini Ranch by Tavits Photography
Raw: Natural Born Artist Showcases events are in cities across the country every month. Check out their website rawartists.org to learn more, showcase with them, or check out a RAW event in your area!

No comments: