10.14.2009

monthly goal meetup

(image: Modish Biz Tips)

Whoa there - mid October already?! Where oh where has the time gone. It is finally feeling a bit cooler here in sunny Phoenix although rumor has it we may hit 100 degrees on Sat! I just keep reminding myself that by the time Halloween arrives the 100 degree days should be history.

I have been following the modish biz tips blog for quiet some time. When the monthly goal meetup started I remember thinking that it would be a nice way to stay on track with my Creative Stash biz goals. I stuck the idea on the back burner for awhile and in September I decided it was time I join in the fun. Here goes ...

October Biz Goals
:
  1. create weekly schedule for marketing/business/creative time so, I'm not so overwhelmed
  2. take jewelry pictures for etsy shop
  3. gift packaging idea & photo for etsy shop
  4. website splash page
  5. new business cards
Best of luck to all those participating in the Monthly Goal Meetup for October! Read more about how it all started on Modish Biz Tips Setting goals & keeping goal - Let's do it together.

No comments: