10.22.2009

i heart etsy

I love making handcrafted wares of all types and this summer decided to open Creative Stash Etsy shop. I have loved Etsy for quite some time. It's pretty exciting knowing I'll have a place to sell all the little handmade creations I make from jewelry to paper goods to painted decor and prints and possibly basic graphic services.

Etsy News ...

I had my first Etsy sale this week! WooHoo! Big thank you to Nancy who purchased my Beach Antique Brass Art Necklace

I created 6 new black cord art necklaces that are online for sale

I joined a local Etsy team called the East Valley Artisans

The East Valley Artisans are a talented group of local artisans who offer a wealth of knowledge, support and friendship while encouraging the handmade movement. I met them last night for some coffee at a great Downtown Mesa coffee shop called Inside the Bungalow. The East Valley Artisans are excited to present Craft-oberfest! A Halloween event that will feature hand-made jewelry, glass beads, bath and body items, accessories, paper crafts, food, fun ... and more. Everyday and Halloween items will be available for purchase. Put Saturday October 24 on your calendar and come see what we they are all about!


I hope to expand my shop regularly and sell items based on what I want to create and share with the world at that particular moment. Maybe someday I'll have a specific niche but, right now I think it'll be nice to leave my options open and see where this journey takes me.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm so happy for you Kristen!! It is also so cool that you're involved with different artistic groups. I miss being able to have the inspiration of being around other artists.