Keeping this up has become progressively harder. I actually had 2 days this week when I didn't write anything in my journal to be grateful for. I felt guilty after each day I missed but, looking back at it now I realize it was silly to feel that way. Missing a day here or there just ... is what it is. No reason to dwell on a misstep when the whole point of this journey is to see the positive in life.
Here is what I felt grateful for in week 4 ...
- this journal ~ free from SMoCA, I'm happy I found a good use for it.
- kiddie hugs and kisses ~ many of these from my boys
- miss Laura ~ having a safe place our kids enjoying go every day for care and preschool means so much
- books ~ I love stealing a little quiet time to read
- cloudy days ~ these are blissful days in the almost always sunny the desert
- coffee breaks ~ wonderful time to sit, relax and chat with friends
- homemade sauce ~ Bert makes delicious tomato sauce from his grandmother's recipe.
- imagination ~ with marker colored arms Hudson declares "I want to be superman!"
- nature walks ~ strolling the neighborhood with the boys and observing nature
- good friends ~ thank you Carla for lending your ear and encouraging me to grow
- yard full of birds ~ they are enjoying the bird feed and we enjoy watching them