1.06.2012

om: taking time to pause and plan


I love wrapping up the end of the year and setting new goals. But right now, I'm a little stuck. 2011 was a roller coaster in many ways and I think I am still processing it. So instead of trying to gather up a quick set of goals for the new year - I am taking time to pause and plan. I need to let space in, gain a new perspective and see what opens up and guides me. I hope to do just that by limiting my time online, spending time outdoors, starting my mornings with zumba and ending my days with meditation or yoga. I have been playing around with the idea of choosing my first "word of the year" and look forward to seeing what that ends up being. I just need a little more time for my thoughts to simmer before I commit to my 2012 plans. Are you heading into 2012 with resolutions planned and ready for action or you still trying to gather your thoughts?


One Moment [OM] is a weekly meet up that promotes living in the moment.  Whether funny, sad, ridiculous, or banal, looking for these moments can promote balance in our lives. I decided to join in the fun. You may want to too – you can read more about it here.

No comments: