12.13.2011

art prints and greeting cards now available!


Art prints are available in Creative Stash shops online at Society6 and Fine Art America!


Greeting cards are available in the Creative Stash shop online at Fine Art America!

It has been a dream of mine to offer prints of my artwork for the longest time. It's so simple in theory but, it has taken me awhile to get to this point. I finally found a local art scanner to professionally scan my artwork at a rate I can afford and I have been slowly working through my collection of paintings starting with my newest mandala series. I couldn't be happier to have shops at Society6 and Fine Art America to help bring art prints of my work to collectors.

When you buy a product from Society6 or Fine Art America, they produce it using high quality materials, they give you multiple options to customize your order such as print size, with a frame or on canvas and they ship it to you on behalf of me, the artist.

If you are thinking about giving art for the holidays please note that Fine Art America's Christmas delivery cutoff for ground shipping is tonight at 5pm.


No comments: