12.01.2011

20% OFF SALE on jewelry and handmade gifts


HAPPY HOLIDAYS! To get into the holiday spirit and share the love, today I am announcing a big SALE in my shop Creative Stash on Etsy! Save 20% on Jewelry and Handmade Gifts with coupon HOLIDAY20!


Plus, Personalized magnet sets are BOGO for the holidays - buy one get one half off! Customize your set with your photos of family, wedding, yours or your child's artwork, nature, a vacation to remember - whatever you want. 

I am happy to include free gift wrapping and a special note for items sent as a gift. Simply request free gift wrap and let me know what you want to say in your note in the "Message to Buyer" section. 

Offers are good through December 15th. Last day for Christmas orders shipped within the US is Dec. 15th. and shipped International is Dec. 2nd. If you need a custom quantity or have a special request please contact me via email at krisfagan (at) cox (dot) net. xoxo

No comments: