10.13.2011

world's biggest summit


What would it be like to learn from 100 incredible teachers? Amazing, right?! I have been following along with the World's Biggest Summit presented by Goddess Leonie this month and it's been pure magic. So, what is the World's Biggest Summit? It's 100 leaders, visionaries & creatives, all sharing their wisdom. And it’s free!

I have been listening to audio interviews and videos while going about my day - allowing myself to be open and receive all the beautiful wisdom. I feel like I am being filled up with so much creativity, love, kindness and business tips that I had to share this summit with you. 100 inspiring teachers online for you to listen to when the time is good for you. All for free. Click here to learn more and signup for your free ticket.

No comments: