November was busy, productive and tasty. I have been blessed with a slew of custom magnet orders and I am so grateful for it. I am also grateful for 4 days off for Thanksgiving weekend to spend time with my family. If it wasn't for that time I think I may have burnt out by now. That truly gave me a burst of new energy!
- web site client - finish up design galleries and press/news page - umm they want to start over with a different design approach that was presented in the first drafts! Start fresh in the new year.
- teach cartooning to 2 elementary classes each week - this is working out much better than the 3 classes last session, I just need to ease my anxiety the day before and of classes.
- east vallery artisans logo design - done
- promote custom magnets for the holidays - done
- fill custom magnet orders - 10 orders completed in Nov!
- continue to test out renewing etsy items daily - still doing it, not seeing much difference in sales but I am seeing an increase in shop visits. I think I'll give it a go for a bit longer.
- post new items on etsy - bookmarks and note cards - note cards posted!
- test out new items - bottle cap bookmarks and bobby pins- done
- craft sales 11/12 and 11/26
- create custom coasters for Suzan - need to do
- create custom painting for Jenny - on hold until new year
- create custom painting for Inessa - on hold until new year
- cook Thanksgiving dinner - delicious, i love this holiday and all the cooking that I get to do for it.
- family fall crafts - we made a fun turkey craft on Thanksgiving
- set aside gym time - good with the exception of holiday week
- wedding thank you cards order
- teach cartoon class 2x a week
- wrap up custom holiday orders, cut off is Dec 10th
- post bookmarks on etsy
- continue renewing items daily
- craft sale Dec 10th
- custom coasters for Suzan
- make holiday cards with kids, bake cookies, enjoy my dad's visit, take the polar express, have breakfast with Santa, make gingerbread houses and spread holiday cheer!