12.03.2010

monthly goal meetup


November was busy, productive and tasty.  I have been blessed with a slew of custom magnet orders and I am so grateful for it. I am also grateful for 4 days off for Thanksgiving weekend to spend time with my family.  If it wasn't for that time I think I may have burnt out by now.  That truly gave me a burst of new energy!

November Goals
  • web site client - finish up design galleries and press/news page - umm they want to start over with a different design approach that was presented in the first drafts!  Start fresh in the new year.
  • teach cartooning to 2 elementary classes each week - this is working out much better than the 3 classes last session, I just need to ease my anxiety the day before and of classes.
  • east vallery artisans logo design - done
  • promote custom magnets for the holidays - done
  • fill custom magnet orders - 10 orders completed in Nov!
  • continue to test out renewing etsy items daily - still doing it, not seeing much difference in sales but I am seeing an increase in shop visits. I think I'll give it a go for a bit longer.
  • post new items on etsy - bookmarks and note cards -  note cards posted!
  • test out new items - bottle cap bookmarks and bobby pins- done
  • craft sales 11/12 and 11/26
  • create custom coasters for Suzan - need to do
  • create custom painting for Jenny - on hold until new year
  • create custom painting for Inessa - on hold until new year
  • cook Thanksgiving dinner - delicious, i love this holiday and all the cooking that I get to do for it.
  • family fall crafts - we made a fun turkey craft on Thanksgiving
  • set aside gym time - good with the exception of holiday week
I can't believe the new year is only a month away!  I am already thinking about some new trails to blaze. But for now, here's what's on the agenda for December.

December Goals
  • wedding thank you cards order
  • teach cartoon class 2x a week
  • wrap up custom holiday orders, cut off is Dec 10th
  • post bookmarks on etsy
  • continue renewing items daily
  • craft sale Dec 10th
  • custom coasters for Suzan
  • make holiday cards with kids, bake cookies, enjoy my dad's visit, take the polar express, have breakfast with Santa, make gingerbread houses and spread holiday cheer!
Wishing everyone a joyous holiday with sprinkles of creativity, love and the magic of the season. xoxo
    If you would like to join in the Meetup biz goals fun, head on over to Athena Dreams to read more about what we do and how to join in.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Wow! You pretty much cleaned that list's clock! (Except the web design do-over...ARGH...I feel for you!)

    Have an AWESOME December Kristen!