3.08.2010

rainbow spotting!

As much of the country has been hit with snow we in sunny Arizona have been on the rainy side. The rain is a rare treat for us and with it I hold memories of where I grew up. And I love it. Having so much rain this year has reminded me just how much I love it. My creativity yesterday was flowing and I know it had to do with the soothing sounds, smells and sights of rain. Always clears me + we saw this beautiful full spectrum rainbow in our backyard! Hudson was very excited and wanted to know when were going to ride down it. Precious.

So what did I do that was so creative yesterday? Well ... I made 3 pairs wire wrapped earrings for gifts, 2 wire wrapped gift tags (a soon-to-be free project idea on Soft Flex Company's website) and I made whole wheat strawberry muffins! Yum.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The rain reminds me of where I grew up and inspires me to be creative as well, but unfortunately I wasn't as productive as you were. I did manage to finish a necklace today, though. It has been on my 1/2 finished plate forever, so I was happy! Your muffins sound yummy! :o)

Unknown said...

Congrats on completing your necklace! I love finishing a project that has been mid way for awhile.