3.18.2010

creative every day: stories

I am so disconnected from this month's creative every day theme of stories. This one should be a no brainer, right? Wrong. I have had a hard time wrapping my head around what to create inspired by stories. What kinds of stories do I have to tell? I'm just not sure.

We are going on our first family vacation of the year this month and my mind is so wrapped up in planning, packing and getting things in order that there isn't much room left over for imagination. While I am imaginatively stuck right now ... we are anticipating quite the adventure in New York and that will get us out of our routines, shake things up, and is sure to create some stories!

To see what others have been working on for the stories theme, just click here.

Just as a side note, there was a lovely article about stories on the simplemom blog this week: Houses have windows homes have stories.

No comments: