11.25.2009

feeling grateful

I was not feeling well this past weekend and wanted take a few moments today to reflect upon the things that I am grateful for this holiday season.

I am forever grateful for my family. I'm thankful for my husband Bert and the patience, love, support and friendship he shares with me every day. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life or father for our children. I'm thankful for my children; Ethan shines with limitless happiness and excitement and Hudson sees the world with wonderment and creativity. I am extremely lucky to have them in my life and see the world as they do.

I am grateful for our home and all that we have. The kids and I went through our toys, clothes and household items this weekend. I was amazed and humbled at just how much we have and just how much we are able to donate to help others.

I am grateful for my extended family and friends. Without them, I wouldn't be me. They have helped see me through so much in my life and I am thankful for all their love and support. My good friends (old and new) help me to smile, laugh and appreciate others. And for that I say thanks.

I hope you had a lovely weekend, enjoyed your holiday and took a moment to give thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for you. :)