12.04.2008

back from sea

We just got back from our family cruise vacation and we had such a nice time. I was completely offline the entire 7 days and it was wonderful! I took this photo of our ship, the Carnival Inspiration, at port in Cozumel, Mexico. We went on a 4 day cruise from Tampa, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico with my husbands family, his mother, brothers family and sisters family. There were 7 adults and 8 kids total! Needless to say it was a busy vacation and a great time was had by all.


  • spent quality time together with Bert's family
  • relaxed on the serenity deck. (my favorite spot!)
  • practiced yoga on the fitness deck
  • rode the exciting four deck high 300 ft water slide (Ethan did this for 6 hours straight!)
  • kids played games, sang songs, art & crafts at camp carnival
  • played 9-hole mini-golf
  • entertained by a high-spirited stage show (Hudson quite enjoyed the showgirls)
  • shopped in downtown Cozumel
  • relaxed at paradise beach in Cozumel


Here is a beautiful dancer in Cozumel. I enjoy exploring the native culture when traveling.


My attempt at nice photo of Ethan & Hudson. I think they were too into "party mode" to sit still!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you guys had a nice, restful vacation. You deserve it. :)

The Neerings Family said...

Someday I wish to go on a cruise...heard really great things about Disney Cruises. Sigh, to dream! Glad you guys had a great time, it looked gorgeous!