8.01.2013

Knitted Sea Glass & Pearl Bangle


I am lover of texture so, knitted jewelry designs float my boat. After returning from a family vacation that included a day at the beach, I was inspired to combine Fluorite Soft Flex Beading Wire with glass pearls and sea glass for a design fit for a beach goddess. 


I shared a picture of this design online and had three people asking to purchase it and within a few hours it was sold! I couldn't beleive it. The combination of soft colors and knitting technique made it a desirable design. It's so comfortable to wear too. If you are interested in seeing how I created it, I shared instructions on Soft Flex Company's blog this week. Click to see the how-to post

I hope you are enjoying the last days of summer. My kids go back to school next week already, I can't beleive how fast that went!

No comments: