3.07.2012

new tri-color feather art prints and drop earrings

 

Here is the third work I created on a small wood block. Feathers have been a great muse and have appeared in four of my works so far this year (I have shared three with you so far). With this painting I focused on pattern and the tri-color effect on the feather. The grayish blue background with a hint of mustard yellow turned out beautifully weathered. The original wood block has sold but, art prints are available in my Society6 shop.

*******************


I created a colorful mini-collection of wire wrapped glass drop briolettes in bright copper and silver. Big and beautiful glass drops in warm honey, aqua blue, classic black and rich olive green are simple, bold and modern. Earrings are only $12 a pair in my Etsy shop.

No comments: