12.15.2009

christmas ornaments

I love creating handmade ornaments to adorn our tree. I blogged last year about the handmade ornaments I have created since 2002. Ethan is still swiping ornaments from the tree this year, I think he has a special place in his heart for them too!

Last year slipped by me and this year I'm cutting it close but, the more I thought about it the more I realized I want to create a new ornament this year and keep the tradition going. There are so many wonderful ideas online for homemade ornaments to create. Shall I choose recycled, re-purposed, beaded or painted?! hmm... I haven't made up my mind yet, although I do know I will be using what I already have around the house mixed with the wonderful ideas I've stumbled upon below.




Beaded Snowflakes
[via marthastewart.com]

Pipe Cleaner Snowflakes
[ via marthastewart.com]

No comments: