3.16.2013

Art Installation Party at Orange Table


4pm - 8pm @ orange table
 breakfast + lunch + coffee + bar
7373 e scottsdale mall, #6  | scottsdale, arizona 85251

Orange Table is throwing me an Art Installation Party! I am the featured artist in their breakfast, lunch, coffee, bar. Beginning on March 21st through April 30th diners in the restaurant will be surrounded by my colorful artwork while enjoying their delicious breakfast and lunch!

 

Orange Table's  Artist Installation Party features two local artists who have been chosen to display and sell their art on the walls of their restaurant.  This event is open to the public and is after business hours.  So please join us for the celebration with good food, drink, and great art! No cover charge, light appetizers and full menu will be available.

Here is a new work of art I'll be debuting during the party.



I'll have one of my art throw pillows on display (with pillow insert).


I'll have a few art necklaces there for sale too!



 Find details for the Art Installation Party on March 21st here: http://scottsdalebreakfast.com/events/

No comments: