2.08.2010

monthly goal meet up

It's the beginning of the month, well sort of, which means it's time for the monthly goal Meet Up at Athena Dreams. The Meet Up which is a monthly goal sharing group. In January and now leading into February I've been busy with a few design freelance projects. This is putting some of my biz goals on hold but, for very good reason.

Here were my January goals ...

  1. load new creative stash website splash page - done!
  2. creative stash business cards - not started yet ... and may need to wait a little longer
  3. add bookmarks to etsy shop - on hold
  4. add magnets to etsy shop - need to buy materials
  5. gift packaging idea & photo for etsy shop - on hold until I get more products loaded
I really only got to #1 in January but, that's alright. I have been real busy with design work. So here we go into February ...
  1. finish the 3 wedding invitation suites I am freelancing
  2. continue work on a web site freelance project
  3. buy resin to make magnets
  4. add magnets to etsy shop
  5. buy art materials for new products: new canvas, chain and pendants
  6. get to the gym 3-4x a week - while not a biz goal it does help keep me focused, energized and happy so I need to "make it work" as Tim Gunn would say.
Wishing everyone a creative and productive month!

No comments: