Creative Stash

Pages

  • Shop
  • Artwork
  • Shows / Exhibitions
  • Design
  • Wedding
  • About
  • 35 / 35
  • Blog

8.27.2009

painting in progress, weeping willow

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: painting in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Creative Stash

View my complete profile

Welcome

Hi, I'm Kristen, a wife, mother of two, graphic designer and mixed media artist. I love to laugh and adore anything made by hand. I post about art, design, works in progress, handmade goods, and life.

Subscribe to my RSS Feed.
Pin with me on Pinterest.
Like me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Shop with me on Etsy.
Visit me on my Website.
Contact me through Email.

I'd love to hear from you so, please leave comments. Thanks for visiting!

Search This Blog

Tweet Tweet

Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts

    • monthly goal meetup
      JUNE?! I can't beleive it's June, school is out, summer is here and it's a new month which means it's time for the monthly ...
    • the great balancing act
      I wrote about the great balancing act of being a working mother and an artist yesterday over at Soft Flex Company's blog. Click here to...
    • april biz goals
      I moved forward in many creative ways in March.  I strayed from my goals and allowed my journey to take some twists and turns.  Before jump...
    • monthly goal meetup
      So, I totally took the summer off with my Meet Up biz goals!  I was productive but, it was much more based on the whims of each day.  ...
    • ahoy painting
        I just shipped this sweet little sailboat to Colorado. This was a commissioned 8x10 painting made for a baby boy's nursery based on t...
    • march biz goals
      My, my, my ... it's March. After a little goal setting breather, I'm ready to get back on track, reconnect myself to this wonderfu...
    • more canvas earrings in my shop
      Over the past week I have added a few new canvas painted earrings to my Etsy shop. I get compliments every time I wear my canvas earrings...

    Categories

    • artists
    • crafts
    • creative every day
    • design
    • encouraging words
    • free downloads
    • goals
    • good reads
    • green
    • handmade goodness
    • invitation design
    • jewelry
    • kids art
    • painting
    • recipes
    • sketches
    • treasure hunt
    • tutorial

    Archives

    • ►  2014 (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2013 (16)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  April (4)
      • ►  March (2)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2012 (84)
      • ►  November (4)
      • ►  October (9)
      • ►  September (4)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (7)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  May (7)
      • ►  April (14)
      • ►  March (15)
      • ►  February (11)
      • ►  January (10)
    • ►  2011 (126)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (27)
      • ►  October (11)
      • ►  September (11)
      • ►  August (15)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  June (7)
      • ►  May (16)
      • ►  April (5)
      • ►  March (9)
      • ►  February (11)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ►  2010 (137)
      • ►  December (12)
      • ►  November (15)
      • ►  October (14)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (9)
      • ►  July (12)
      • ►  June (13)
      • ►  May (10)
      • ►  April (13)
      • ►  March (10)
      • ►  February (9)
      • ►  January (15)
    • ▼  2009 (133)
      • ►  December (9)
      • ►  November (8)
      • ►  October (8)
      • ►  September (6)
      • ▼  August (15)
        • kids art: painted letters
        • nature deprived
        • painting in progress, weeping willow
        • dandelion
        • Handmade Portraits: Mimi Kirchner
        • veggie frittata
        • sisters vacation
        • post-it animation
        • escalator animation
        • Fashion trends and project ideas
        • rise up for the homeless and hungry
        • pizza night!
        • cheese crisp and veggie rice
        • remembering colorado
        • beading contest deadline is approaching fast!
      • ►  July (20)
      • ►  June (14)
      • ►  May (12)
      • ►  April (11)
      • ►  March (10)
      • ►  February (9)
      • ►  January (11)
    • ►  2008 (52)
      • ►  December (9)
      • ►  November (9)
      • ►  October (7)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (10)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (6)
      • ►  April (2)

    "Please Use"

    Please quote me, repost me, use my images, disagree with me, converse me. Just credit me with a link. Thanks!

    The contents of this blog and all work is protected under copyright including reproduction rights. Unless otherwise noted, all materials are Copyright © 2008-2012 Creative Stash, Kristen Fagan. All rights reserved.
    "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."
    ~ Albert Einstein

    "A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament." ~Oscar Wilde

    "What is done in love is done well."
    ~ Vincent Van Gogh

    "I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers."
    ~Claude Monet

    “If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” ~Vincent Van Gogh


    Discover the Goddess in You!

    Discover the Goddess in You!

    I'm a Proud Member of

    I'm a Proud Member of

    I'm a Proud Member of

    I'm a Proud Member of

    I'm a Contributor of

    I'm a Contributor of

    I love Soft Flex Company.

    alamode STUFF blog




    LINKwithlove
    Simple theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.