4.23.2009

tread lightly

In anticipation of Earth Day 2009, Threadless (graphic t-shirts designed by the community) had a green t-shirt challenge. The challenge was to create a design based on the concept of thinking GREEN! Is it a cleaner environment? Sustainable resources? Renewable energy? Global responsibility? All of the above? Or maybe some other ideas…

I entered my first ever graphic contest with the design above. It was not the winner (not even close) but, it was a nice break from the everyday design I do. It was fun to think on and create. In total there were 461 submissions and some really stellar designs! I was blown away at some the artwork submitted. Check out the designs from the Threadless Loves Green challenge.

Here is my submission and some of my favorites:

Tread Lightly - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Sweet Nature - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
fruitfull tree - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Nature Channel - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

No comments: