2.16.2012

RAW stimulus art exhibit


RAW Stimulus Art Exhibit Details:

Thursday, March 1, 2012 @ 8:00PM
Martini Ranch | 7295 E. Stetson Drive | Scottsdale, AZ 85251
21+ event. Fashionable attire. Tickets are $10 presale.
Please buy tickets from this link in support of me:
http://www.rawartists.org/view-artists/userprofile/CreativeStash


I am totally stoked about being invited to the RAW Stimulus Art Exhibit! It's my first show and I am all sorts of excited. Today I am meeting with the event producers and other featured artists to walk the venue at Martini Ranch in Scottsdale and discuss all the details. I am so grateful for this opportunity.

RAW:natural born artists is an independent arts organization that hand-selects and spotlights independent creatives in visual art, film, fashion, music, hair and makeup artistry, photography, models and performing art. RAW events are multi-faceted artistic showcases. Each event features a film screening, musical performance, fashion show, art gallery, performance art and a featured hairstylist and makeup artist. These artists are all local, hand-picked talent who have been chosen to feature at RAW.

Part of my contribution for the event is to sell tickets in support of my work. I would be honored if you would come and support me at RAW and help me reach my ticket goal!

Please use this link to buy your tickets in support of me: http://www.rawartists.org/view-artists/userprofile/CreativeStash. Be sure that my name Kristen Fagan is listed in the drop down when purchasing tickets (if it states general admission or any other name I will not get credit). Thank you!

I look forward to seeing you there on March 1st. With blessings and gratitude.

No comments: