12.15.2010

handmade goodness: sugar, spice and everything nice

I planned on posting a handmade goodness feature about Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice today but, the day got away with me ... then I saw on the Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice Facebook Page that it is National Cupcake Day!  So I had to post this today ... it was meant to be.

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice makes specialty cupcakes for all occasions. Peggy, the brainchild behind the adorably delicious cupcake company, has been a friend of mine for 15 years! She is an amazing person who has an amazing talent, she transforms a simple cupcake into something truly spectacular. Here are some of my favorite creations.

Yarn Cupcakes
Cheeseburgers Cupcakes over Charcoal Cupcakes
Teacher Appreciation Cupcakes
Popcorn Cupcakes
 Peggy says ...
I want to bring sugar, spice and everything nice to friends, family and others - a happy place is where a cupcake's in your face!
I totally agree.  I surely am most happy when there is a cupcake in my face! You must live in New York on Long Island to enjoy her tasty treats. For order inquiries, e-mail Peggy and be sure to find her on facebook!
 
HAPPY NATIONAL CUPCAKE DAY - MAKE IT SWEET!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to eat every single one of these, especially the yarn ones!

Unknown said...

aren't they great! That yarn one is too cute. My favorite are the cheeseburgers!!!